Peak Aga/range cooker fuel
What is Aga/Range Cooker Fuel?
Aga/Range Cooker Fuel is a special heating oil designed for use in Aga/Range Cooker.
The oil fired Aga of today is in fact quite similar to the first oil Aga introduced in 1959. Of course, certain parts have been improved and upgraded over the years, but the fundamentals of the tried and tested vaporising burner have thankfully remained intact.
Modern thermostats regulate the Aga temperature and ensure oil is only used when necessary. For example, throughout the night and during times when no cooking is taking place, the burner will reduce from high to low fire, therefore be saving energy.
- Lowers char value
- Reduces build up of carbon deposits and soot
- Inhibits growth of deposits in fuel storage tanks
- Minimises the potential for fuel tank corrosion
- Reduces operating problems
- Increases the fuel shelf life